Image Map

Saturday 22 March 2014

Nails Inc. London - Sugar Rush Collection

Follow my blog with Bloglovin Hey Readers,

As my first post I thought I would show you my recent purchase from Nails Inc. which is the limited edition 'Sugar Rush' collection. This set is worth £88, but I managed to get it from their website for an amazing £20!

I was super excited for the set to arrive as all the colours have a pastel theme which is perfect in spring and as a nail polish lover, unwrapping each bottle is great fun.

This is what they looked like when they arrived, which is not quite what I was expecting as it was shown online in a box, but it doesn't really matter as I would of just thrown the box away.

Also I was pleased to discover when I opened the package that I had been sent a Kinder Bueno.


This little present was sent by the people at  Kinder and has been sent to thousands of other people as part of their Another Little indulgence event. Basically if you upload a picture of your recent naughty purchase to their Facebook page, you may be lucky enough to have the product brought for you by Kinder (how lovely).

Anyway back to the nail polishes… They are so beautiful! All will be perfect through both Spring and Summer and I couldn't wait to try them so there will be a tutorial following this post showing you what I created using two of the polishes and how to re-create it yourself.


Here is a picture of all the polishes in the set (sorry for the busy background, my uni room is very cluttered). My favourite polishes are Kensington Palace Gardens and Royal Botanical Gardens, although both are quite bold.

Can't wait to try them all as Nails Inc. polishes are high quality due to their good coverage after just one coat and their long lasting wear.

Polishes are (from left to right) Royal Botanical Gardens, Mayfair, Hyde Park Corner, Kensington Square, Sweets Way, Ebury Square Gardens, Bury Walk and Kensington Palace Gardens

Hope you liked my first blog post. More to come.

Peace.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...