Image Map

Friday 6 June 2014

Models Own - Indian Ocean

Two Models Own posts in one day?! Aren't you lucky!


This is Models Own Indian Ocean and I used to wear it ALL the time. I was in love with how it looked so different under different lights! And the other day I rediscovered it at the bottom of my stash and knew I just had to put it on.



I know this picture is blurry but it just shows you how shiny and reflective this polish is!

 
This is a shimmer polish with purple, pink, gold, silver and blue undertones! It is a sheer polishes but with about three coats you can create a solid colour.


Isn't it just beautiful! I realise I have included a lot of pictures that look pretty similar, but I really wanted to show all the different colours that reflect off your nails.

I actually painted this over a coat of Essie, Bikini so Teeny, but only because I really wanted to enhance the purple and blue specks.


I absolutely love how this looks and know that I won't be taking it off for a good few days!

What do you think? Comment below and let me know! Or do you even have it?

Peace
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Woooooow *drooling* What a gorgeous polish!! That effect is just awesome. I don't have anything like it but I must have it now after seeing your swatches! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This nail polishes is stunning - I love its effect! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...