Image Map

Monday 16 June 2014

Models Own Speckled Egg Skittle Mani

Hey everyone, quick photo filled post today using one of my favourite polishes ever from Models Own.




All polishes used are Models Own except my quick dry topcoat which is from Seche Vite.




To create this mani I used Models Own Speckled Egg in Magpie, Hypergel in White Light and a very old bottle of Juicy Jules.



























I am in desperate need of a new bottle of Juicy Jules as it has pretty much dried up and therefore takes a long while to apply but this is not due to Models Own it is due to me leaving the lid off for a few hours quite a while ago! Its been lucky enough to survive this long!





I absolutely love Juicy Jules and it is my favourite ever silver glitter because it reflects so many different colours when exposed to light. Hopefully you can see that above but it was really hard to capture all the  beauty of this polish.



I know that Magpie is a very Eastery polish as it looks like Mini Eggs, but I just love it so much. Its ability to look so interesting and dainty in just a few brush strokes is amazing.




I used 3 very thin coats of the speckled egg polish to create this coverage and it is so easy to apply.




Personally I think all these polishes look amazing together!



I hope you like this mani as much as I do.



And I am also loving my new black background!



So what do you think? If you haven't tried Models Own polishes yet I highly recommend that you do as at only £5 per polish and a great formula you are really getting a brilliant deal.

Comment below with what you think and let me know how big your Models Own collection is.. Buy more here.

Peace.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...