Image Map

Sunday 29 June 2014

Outlined Nails & Pantene Pro V Oil

So today I am posting a mani that I actually had on for a few days before I photographed it, so I apologise in advance for any chips or wear. I still think they look awesome but I know there is a very noticeable chip on my middle finger but please ignore it!


I actually created this mani at my Aunts house using her polishes (thanks Auntie Nicky!) which is why I didn't touch up any imperfections before photographing it, because obviously I didn't have the polishes to top it up!



I chose to create this mani because of a few pictures I came across on pintrest which looked so cute and summery, that I had to try and recreate them myself.


I used a Fearne Cotton nail art pen, an Animal polish (but I forgot to look at the name) and my Seche Vite topcoat with a final topcoat of Rimmel London Ultra-Shine.


I like how this turned out, but I wasn't sure at first and I have had a few mixed reviews so let me know what you think. It was fiddlier than I thought to create with the thin nail art brush, especially on my right hand but they look effective and I will definitely be trying this again.

I also really like the contrast between the two colours and think it would work well with a variety of other bright colours.

Also while I was posting today, I decided to include a new product favourite of mine, because I got it in a deal and I didn't want anyone to miss out on the bargains and well, I had the camera out. Haha.


It is the Pantene Pro V Dry Hair Oil. This stuff is AMAZING. I actually wasn't particularly interested in this product, but when I came across a deal on twitter with this included, I placed my order and was so so happy I did because this is my new favourite thing to use.


It smells soooo nice and since I have been using it I have noticed a remarkable change in the number of split ends I have. This also makes your hair feel so healthy and smooth. I would really recommend people giving this product a try.

The deal I got was on Super Savvy Me and contained a full size Pantene Pro V Shampoo and Conditioner, the hair oil, a full size Oral B Toothpaste and a Venus and Olay Razor, worth £27.75 and on deal for £10 for everything! Such a bargain considering that razor are usually about £10, so the rest is kind of free. Get the deal Here, no discount codes or anything simply follow instructions.

Hope you liked this post and let me know what you think of the nails or if you have tried the hair oil.

Peace.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your outlines are so neat! Great job.

    ps I wouldn't have notices the chip if you hadn't said x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! The outlines are perfect - it must have take you ages to get them so straight! The Hair Oil sounds really good too! I have really thick frizzy hair so I might just have to try this! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...