Image Map

Friday 20 June 2014

Rimmel - Cocktail Passion Stud Mani

Sorry for the delay in posts but have been pretty busy at the moment with a project and hopefully after next week I should be able to set a regular post schedule so you know when posts will be coming!


As for today's post, I am using my new favourite colour which comes from Rimmel's Salon Pro collection.




This is the colour 313 Cocktail Passion and I absolutely adore it!


It is a beautiful pink coral shade which has a great formula and drys super quickly!

I actually have this colour on my fingers and toes at the moment which is a bit over board but I will be changing my finger nails soon anyway. I'm not really a fan of matchy matchy nails and toes but oh well!



This amazing shade is priced at just £4.49 from Boots and Rimmel London's online store.

This range of polishes is created with a Lycra in the formula which claims; 'Up to 10 days chip resistant nail colour with gel shine finish!' I will say that it was pretty shiny and so far has lasted about 5 days without a chip but I wouldn't say it had a gel finish. I finish everything with a topcoat so that didn't bother me...


The thing I love most about these polishes is the brush that they come with. It is the perfect shape for easy application and minimal number of brush strokes.


I chose to add a few studs to this mani to spice it up a bit and I think it turned out great! I also used the Models Own Topcoat to seal in the studs and give they beautiful shine.



So do you like my mani? Are you a fan of the coral colour?

Hope you liked this post and ill be posting again soon!

Peace.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous coral colour! I just bought a coral polish today from Maybelline :) The combination with the gold studs looks very pretty as well! Gold and coral is such a great combo :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...