Image Map

Sunday 3 August 2014

Barry M Gelly Swatches 2014 - Part 2

Hey guys! So today I have part 2 of my Barry M Gelly Swatches which is super exciting because these were probably the most fun to swatch! Checkout part 1 (neutrals) here.



They are these beautiful bright colours, which is exactly what Barry M are best know for. They just know exactly how to do bright colours and they are always so pigmented with a great formula.




They may be slightly too bright for some peoples taste… but personally I love them all and they don't necessarily have to be the main colour.. you can always use them for accents!



Again all of these have been swatted with 2 coats and no top coat. For this I did a water marble accent nail using all the polishes which I will do a tutorial for soon!



First up is Damson! This is a beautiful electric, royal blue colour that work so well with the Gelly shine finish! It is so beautiful with the accent nail and I would definitely wear this out by itself.



Next is Pink Punch which is a gorgeous barbie pink. This is such a girlie colour and I love it! I am definitely going to be doing some more nail art with this kind of colour because does look so pretty and when I wore this mani out I got so many compliments on this colour!



Last but definitely not least is Kiwi. Not only do I love the name of this polish but also the colour. As a ginger I am genetically programmed to love green (just like the film Brave) so this is right up my street and this is actually the first swatch I did.



I created this mani for this weeks green theme Colour me Crazy and I decided I couldn't get rid of the water marble and to make the most of it for the other swatches. Hopefully this is okay and not cheating! Hahaha I love this colour and it looks so pretty in the sun.

Check out the other girls Colour me Crazy manis below and let me know what you think of having an accent nail when you swatch? I personally love it and think it way more interesting to look at but let me know your thoughts in the comments! Also don't you think this water marble (which was a half fail) looks like something from the flower power days?!



Hope you liked these swatches and keep an eye out for the Matte swatches coming soon! Even CRAZIER colours!

Get the colours here.

Peace.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. What awesome colours! I really like bright and bold colours :) Kiwi and Damson are my favourites here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...