Image Map

Sunday 2 November 2014

Dry Brush Nail Art

Hey guys! So I'm back from my holiday now and thought I would show you the nails I wore for the WHOLE week… yes they lasted the whole week! I only had a few chips on the last night and peeled them off in the car on the way home (so so bad I know but I was bored, 5 hours is a long time to sit in a car).


These nails were literally so simple to create and they looked so effective. I started off with a base of 2 coats of Essie Sole Mate and when that was dry, I begun taking random colours and making fast strokes using the brush include in the polish but I had brushed most of the polish off on the bottle top.




I used Barry M Aquarium in Caspian, Rimmel Ultra Violet and Barry M Baby Pink to create the brush strokes and I also went back over a few sections with Sole Mate.


This is honestly a method that can't really go wrong, but do make sure that your base is totally dry or the dry brush will pull the base and create drag marks. Not quite so attractive.


I love how this looked and it took me only 30 mins to create, with drying time etc..

I thought I would end this post with a few pictures of what I got up to on my holiday in wales just so you can see how lovely it was.


This is me and Amelia on the big wheel at Folly Farm.



This is me and Amelia rock pooling at Manorbier Beach.


This is all of the people I went away with (and Dad who is taking the picture.


This are my delicious puddings… yes multiple puddings.


And this is my and my parents.

Thanks for reading this post and feel free to leave any comments of what you think about the look.

Hope you have all had a wonderful half term too.

Peace.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Multiple puddings for the win! It looks like you had a great time :) I love your dry brush mani, the colours you picked make it so pretty and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! The colour combo is great! I'd be worried I was just making a mess!

    Loving the multiple puddings! You really can't go wrong!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...