Image Map

Monday 22 December 2014

Fairisle Jumper Christmas Nails

Hey everyone, sorry for the slight delay in posting but with christmas and all I've been super busy. More christmas nails for today! These are created with another stamping plate from Born Pretty Store and my favourite topcoat from Barry M.


I have been loving all kinds of christmas jumpers lately especially those that are dainty and delicate like subtle fairisle jumpers. This inspired me to create these pretty nails which were super quick to do!




I simply started with a single coat of this O.P.I. nail polish which I can't find the name of, but it is a sparkly grey and it only took two thin coats for a totally opaque look.


When this was totally dry I simply begun stamping using a Barry M Matte white using this beautiful stamping plate from BPS. I LOVE this plate and will definitely be doing more designs with this plate and some brighter colours… maybe like a more garish jumper.


Once I was happy that all the nails looked how I wanted them to (ignore the wonkiness.. its so hard to get the lines straight) then I did some quick clean up with my acetone and applied my quick dry topcoat to seal everything in.


I liked how they looked at this point but as I hadn't done anything a bit different for a while I opted to use this topcoat from Barry M to achieve a matte look. This is my favourite topcoat and at only £2.99 its a bargain. I would definitely recommend trying out this topcoat if you haven't already.


As a lot of people have been asking me lately… I do do both of my hands when doing nail art, it is only if I am really pushed for time that I would do one hand and deal with looking like a crazy person. So here is a pic of both hands together.

I really like how these turned out and will be doing these again soon!

Hope you are all ready for christmas and enjoying the festive weather! Stay safe and let me know what you think below.

Peace.


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Love the look! I have always had a bit of trouble with stampers, but everyone seems to do it with ease. Maybe it was my plate?

    Angie x |~ Chocolate & Lipstick || UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog ~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...