Image Map

Friday 9 January 2015

MAC Sharon & Kelly Osbourne Blush Review

IM BACCCK! So so sorry to my readers for the lack of posts lately but as soon as christmas was over I got really ill and had a lot going on at work which meant I couldn't really shake off the flu and have now had to take a few days off to get myself back on track. This all means I've had no time or energy to keep up to date with my blog but lets pretend its only just turned 2015 and this is my first post of the year.



I sadly missed out on the collection when it was released around summer 2014 and there were so many good items in the collection but I have been lucky enough to pick up these two blushes which were the items I most wanted anyway! Lucky ey!


The collaboration was one of the best collaborations I have seen from M.A.C with a lot of products being released as part of the collection not just the standard few lipsticks. I wish that at the time I could have picked up more of the items which were all stunning.



I have managed to get Kelly's Blush in Cheeky Bugger and Sharon's Blush in Peaches and Cream and I have to say I am not disappointed with either of them!



My favourite of the pair has to be Cheeky Bugger which is a pale apricot shade which is perfect for my incredibly pale skin. I got this just before christmas and I have not stopped using it since I got it. It has definitely become my favourite ever blush and I can't see this changing anytime soon! Unless I do manage to get my hands on the Nars Virtual Domination Palette :( Although I have had a Nars blush for christmas that is a close second!



Other than the perfect colour of this blush I have to say how in love I am with the packaging of this blush! The pale lavender colour of the packaging is very Kelly especially with it being the same colour as her hair. It goes so well with the blush colour inside and I can't stop looking at it. I actually look forward to using this blush and I am so happy I got it!



Next is Sharon's Peaches and Cream which I also really like and is a big staple in my makeup drawers but I do have to say this colour is quite hard to wear with a bright lipstick.

Just like Cheeky Bugger this blushes packaging is so pretty and is perfect for Sharon as it again matches her red hair. Both blushes have such a creamy formula even though they are pressed powders and they are very finely milled for a great subtle look that can be flawlessly built up.



This blush is more of a vivid pale pink blush which looks great with a nude lip and a cat flick. As you can see in the swatches above although they look quite similar in the pictures, they are very different colours.



I am so happy I have managed to get these blushes in to my life!

Let me know what you think of the blushes and if you own any yourselves/what other things in the collection were great, by commenting below.

Hope you all had a great christmas and a happy new year!

Peace.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...