Image Map

Tuesday 10 February 2015

Revlon Prime & Anti Shine Review

Super quick bonus post for you today on a product that I picked up from Boots the other day!

As a girl with super oily skin, I get very excited when I see anything with Matte or Anti Shine written on it so this caught my eye straight away… I have to admit I don't like the packaging. I think it is a rather ridiculous size for the amount of product you actually get and wish it was a little more compact. But non the less I still wanted to try it and into my basket it went.




I have been using this for about a week now and I can't say that I'm sure it does much? At a usual price of £8.99 I would expect to see a big difference in the time it took shine to appear on my face. I still get oily pretty quickly and it doesn't really fill in my pores enough to just use this as a primer on its own so I have still be using my Smashbox Pore Minimising Primer on top…


Having said that it does create a really lovely base for my makeup and I have noticed that my makeup lasts a bit longer in terms of the fact it doesn't melt off quite as much. I still look just as oily but my makeup kind of seems to stay there anyway since using this.


It has a very silicony feel, similar to the professional but a lot more velvety and soft to touch. I am trying to find a better way to apply it because although I don't love it I would like to use it up now I've paid for it.. and I hate the sponge applicator method!


I don't think it is a holy grail product and I wouldn't say go out and buy it now but if you aren't particularly oily and are looking for a lightweight primer that keeps your makeup in place then I would say it does that job! Its just a shame is doesn't do the job is says it will!

I also think this would be a great product to wear by itself because on its own on the skin it does kind of just blur imperfections very subtly!

So have you got any holy grail products for oily skin? Please leave them in the comments below!

Hope you liked this post.

Peace.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...